Falzon is pictured here with actor Josh Brolin, who played murderer Dan White in the acclaimed film Milk (2008). Brolin interviewed Falzon to prepare for his role, as Falzon was not only a former friend and SFPD softball teammate of White, but was the officer who took his confession to murdering Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.
For his part in solving the Night Stalker case, Falzon was interviewed for and featured in “Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer,” a popular Limited Series by Netflix. View the official trailer above to learn more.
In the video above, former President Marty Wickenheiser of the Rotary Club of Novato interviews Falzon, who is a longtime Rotarian. View to hear some exciting stories about his time as a San Francisco homicide inspector.
Falzon Has Also Been Featured in Several True Crime Books
Notable News Clippings & Magazine Features
On the Radio
SiriusXM: Detective Frank Falzon on Catching the Real ‘Night Stalker’
Other Notable Media Features
- Cinemaholic: Where is Frank Falzon Now?
- San Francisco Chronicle: Decades later, pain lingers for family of victims in SF murder
- San Francisco Chronicle: The Doodler: One Man’s American Dream Ends in His Bloody Death
- San Francisco Chronicle: The Doodler: Killer Notches Fifth Victim — Then He Gets Sloppy
- San Francisco Chronicle: The Zodiac case, 50 years later
- East Bay Times: Fully Prepared